Sausage Green Bean Bake
You can make and bake this saucy dish in less than an hour. "The Italian sausage really makes it a treat," remarks Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio. "I sometimes serve it over noodles for a complete meal."
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, sausage, beans and mushrooms; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 426 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1511mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 10, 2013
Pretty good. Made it with smokies instead of sausage and it turned out pretty good.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC