- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, sausage, beans and mushrooms; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage Green Bean Bake
"Pretty good. Made it with smokies instead of sausage and it turned out pretty good."