Sausage French Toast Roll Ups
Made with Jones chicken sausage and homemade French toast, everyone will love these sweet and savory breakfast roll ups. Serve warm with maple syrup.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 5 slices soft white bread, cut in half
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Chicken Sausage links, warmed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Flatten bread slices and place one warmed sausage link at short end. Roll bread around sausage link. Repeat until all sausage links are rolled in bread slices.
- In small, shallow bowl whisk together milk, egg and pumpkin pie spice.
- In large skillet set over medium heat add butter and melt. When butter is melted quickly dip bread sausage roll-ups in milk mixture and add seam side down in pan. Cook on all sides until golden brown and crispy. Adding more butter to pan if necessary.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
Originally published as Sausage French Toast Roll Ups in Jones Dairy Farm
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.