- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Split Rope Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Place sausage in the freezer for 25 to 30 minutes. When sausage is firm, but not completely frozen, carefully cut, on a diagonal, into very thin slices.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange sausage slices in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes. Using tongs, turn slices over. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Serve with sausage chips. Yield: 6 servings
Reviews forSausage Chips and Honey Mustard Dip
"Sausage goes further this way, but though this is good, it's better with BBQ sauce dip"