- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, sage and sausage. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill greased miniature or regular muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 4 dozen mini-muffins or 2 dozen regular muffins.
Reviews forSausage Cheese Muffins
"These were just okay, i subbed cubed ham since I had leftover ham to use up, maybe that was the issue. Zipped them up a little with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Next time I will try the spicy sausage, and edit my review! :)"
"My family loves this receipe!"
"I've been making this recipe for years. They're easy, moist and very good. They're kind of like a sausage ball with a biscuit/muffin texture. I don't care for muffins but I like these. Also, they freeze and re-heat very well, especially if you pop them back in the oven."