Sausage Cheese Bites Snack
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound mild Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Add the sausage and stir until well blended. Stir in water just until mixed. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 230 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 11, 2014
Nice and quick and easy and yummy. I used sharp cheddar and corn bread mix, for a bit of a change and out of some confusion and lack of patience to get help. I think they'll be a big hit tomorrow morning. I made them about half the size and they're perfect for sharing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.