- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths; brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups. Bake 13-15 minutes or until browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forSausage Cheese Biscuits
"i used 1 can (8 oz) of buttermilk biscuits. wanted less bread and more filling. I put the filling in jumbo muffin cups (made 5 ) I also used 8 oz of loose sausage and increased cheese to 1 cup. Instead of rolling out dough I patted it into muffin cups."
"I made these on Christmas morning and my family loved them. I have also tried them with ham instead of sausage and they were excellent."