- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage Cabbage Skillet
"Quite tasty and easy to make. I did add a bit of water occasionally as it tended to stick every so often, but a nice recipe."
"After spending a few minutes online looking for a warm comfort recipe I decided on this one because it was so easy. Big hit with the boys and def a do again. The only thing I added was paprika"
"par boil potatoes"
"This is the very first time that I have ever rated a recipe. This is delicious and simple. I am making it for the second time this week. I even burned it a little the first time and it was still delicious. Excellent"