Sausage and Wild Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a large skillet, prepare rice according to package directions. Add beans, corn and sausage. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 468 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1861mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 31, 2011
Wow! Super easy and quick and very yummy! I will definitely be making this again, but I will probably go ahead and use the whole pound of smoked sausage as I like things a little meatier.