Sausage and Wild Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a large skillet, prepare rice according to package directions. Add beans, corn and sausage. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 468 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1861mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 20g protein.
Aug 31, 2011
Wow! Super easy and quick and very yummy! I will definitely be making this again, but I will probably go ahead and use the whole pound of smoked sausage as I like things a little meatier.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.