Sausage and Mushroom Stew
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-3/4 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 pounds Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1-inch slices
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, halved
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- In an ovenproof 5-qt. Dutch oven or baking dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover and stir. Add the cabbage. Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir before serving.
Aug 24, 2013
this is exceptional. i have cut some time by using canned carrots and green beans. great flavor left over also.
Dec 5, 2009
I have been making this since I got my issue of TOH. This is one of my favs!! The flavor is so good, and on a cold day, this hits the spot!
Mar 21, 2009
I sure love this website and happly found it trying taste of homes online recipes and found best site with thousands recipes ill be making.Ive been going through adding ingridients in search box like polish sausage and looking writing down ones wanna cook know ill love.I enjoy this website 100%Im a chef loves to cook and different meals not same old ones
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.