- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle the sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 28-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSausage and Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza
"I had a couple issues with the recipe but mostly it turned out pretty well and tasted yummy. I'm not sure what kind of sausage or cheese mindydecker used, but I used Jimmy Dean All Natural Regular pork sausage that has plenty of spices in it already. The many cheese also provide lots of flavor. Instead of shredded hash browns, I used cubed, and "thawed" it by cooking it with the sausage 5-10 minutes before it was done. The potatoes used the excess oil from the sausage to cook, so I didn't need to drain anything. My main issue was the length of time. Despite cooking it for only 25 minutes, the outer edges were nearly burnt. The inside tasted absolutely fine though. While it definitely tasted yummy as a dinner, I feel like it might not taste quite as good as leftovers (which is common for crescent rolls). So burnt edges and not-so-great leftovers makes this a 4 star."
"Not happy that when you try to print you cannot get recipe and directions both,,the different tabs are also a pain while you are cooking and your hands are messy"
"My family loved it"
"I have made this recipe several times. My husband and I love it, as well as my 4 year old niece. I have also taken it to church brunch that we have once a month, and had requests to make it again next time. I follow the directions exactly, and either use Jimmy Dean's hot sausage (which isn't hot at all, and I can't take anything spicy), or our favorite is the bacon version. Just a wonderful recipe!"
"My teenagers wouldn't want this one again. I am trying another recipe because it was pretty dry and it's missing spices. It would be great for someone who cannot have spicy food or small children. Not so much for adult taste buds."
"This is our family's FAVORITE breakfast!!"
"Very quick and delicious. This took very little time to put together and tasted wonderful. My family loved it. Will make again!!!!"
"Very easy and very tasty. I only used 1/2 pound of sausage. Added some onion and it turned out great. Thanks for the recipe."