Sausage Alfredo Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage, green pepper, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Drain pasta and stir into skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 582 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1299mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Alfredo
"This was very good. My husband said its a keeper! I made my own alfredo sauce while the meat was browning because none of us like the jar alfredo sauce. Great recipe!"
"quick and yummy! Left out the mushrooms since we don't all like them in my family."
"will make some time again, soon."