VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes in Country Woman March/April 1996, p35
Reviews forSausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2009
"My family and I love this recipe!! It is very easy to make and something we all enjoy."