- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
"My family and I love this recipe!! It is very easy to make and something we all enjoy."