- 5 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the salt, oregano, paprika and garlic salt; sprinkle half over potatoes. Arrange the sausage and chicken over potatoes. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 55-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSausage 'N' Chicken Casserole
"Yummy! Will definitely make again."
"This is a very tastey dish which we all enjoyed. Definitely would make it again."
"Very good! My hubby loved this."
"Great recipe! Country style very good"
"Made this last night. Very good! Will make again."