- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese blend, onion, pepper and sausage; sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSausage & Pepper Pizza
"I would say 5* rating for this recipe! My changes were making my own crust and using 3 cooked Italian turkey sausage links. I DID use more pizza sauce and cheese blend. "Volunteer Field Editor""
"I prepared this pizza today and it was perfect tailgate food for our football game even at home. This is a definite five-star recipe. I used a refrigerated pizza crust in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan. Just remember to spray the sides with nonstick spray as well as the bottom. I added pepperoni as we are pepperoni fans. Hubby couldn't stop eating this delicious pizza and neither could I. easy and delicious. I highly recommend this pizza.Volunteer Field Editor"