- 1 package (12.84 ounces) frozen mini four-cheese pierogi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, halved lengthwise and sliced diagonally
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- Boil pierogi according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add kielbasa, pepper and onion; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is tender. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add pierogi; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Return kielbasa mixture to pan; heat through.
1 serving: 257 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 968mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.