Saucy Ranch Beans Recipe
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
You can present Ranch Beans in a variety of ways. Use them in place of seasoned ground beef next time you make tacos (don't forget the shredded lettuce and cheese, and chopped tomatoes, onions and olives!). Generous helpings can also be served over hot dogs, corn chips or corn bread.
1 each: 231 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.