Saucy Ranch Beans
With two men in the house, I need to put together stick-to-your ribs meals. My husband and son are never disappointed when these saucy beans are the featured fare. - Sue Neeld, Duncan, Oklahoma.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes.
You can present Ranch Beans in a variety of ways. Use them in place of seasoned ground beef next time you make tacos (don't forget the shredded lettuce and cheese, and chopped tomatoes, onions and olives!). Generous helpings can also be served over hot dogs, corn chips or corn bread.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 231 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Ranch Beans in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.