With two men in the house, I need to put together stick-to-your ribs meals. My husband and son are never disappointed when these saucy beans are the featured fare. - Sue Neeld, Duncan, Oklahoma.
Recommended: 35 Dinners That Start With Ranch
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) ranch-style beans or chili beans
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Beans in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p203