VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and pepper. Add pork chops and shake to coat. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; pour over pork and turn to coat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove chops and keep warm. Reduce heat to low. Stir sour cream into pan juices; heat through (do not boil). Pour over chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Pork Chops in Country Woman July/August 2003, p36