Saucy Pork Chop
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces)
- Dash pepper
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash onion powder
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Season pork chop with pepper; place in a small nonstick skillet. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and cinnamon; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chop and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour over pork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 241 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
May 23, 2015
Pork chops tasted great and I served it over mashed potatoes.
Feb 7, 2014
I liked how quick this went together and how good it tasted!
Dec 6, 2011
I always have these ingredients on hand. Quick, easy, and tasty.
Mar 30, 2009
Great recipe! I served it with a Kashi rice pilaf & peas. Wonderful!
Aug 3, 2008
Real easy to make and tasted great.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.