- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 teaspoon oil; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in remaining oil until tender.
- Add wine or broth, stirring up any browned bits; cook for 4-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in soup and broth. Bring to a boil. Return pork chops to the pan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSaucy Mushroom Pork Chops
"This was wonderful! I made this tonight and it was amazing!!! I will be making it again!"
"Very good! The sauce had a great flavor. I made mashed potatoes on the side and the sauce made a great gravy on top. I'm going to try this with chicken too. Yum!"
"I have made this recipe many times, i brown chops on each side first then mix all ingredients together and put in slow cooker for several hours serve with rice and use sauce on both rice and chops grama pam"