VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Top with lemon slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Grilled Pork Chops in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p20
Reviews forSaucy Grilled Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2017
"Not enough flavor for me. Very easy to make though."