- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cranberry-strawberry or cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forSaucy Fruit Medley
"This is a fast and easy recipe.My granddaughter loves to make this for family dinners."