VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Saucy Cocktail Meatballs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p46