Saucy Cocktail Meatballs
I received this recipe from my Grandmother many years ago. She would serve it every year at Christmas time while I was growing up. Now I serve it every year.—Susie Snyder, Bowling Green, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
Originally published as Saucy Cocktail Meatballs in Country Woman Christmas 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.