Saucy Baked Beans Recipe
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 293 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 793mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Baked Beans
"We really liked these. I made a 1/2 recipe and there were plenty for our family of 4."
"Great recipe for making tasty baked beans quickly."