- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the biscuit mix, milk and egg until blended. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
1 each: 143 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.