Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the biscuit mix, milk and egg until blended. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 143 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
May 1, 2015
I prepared this recipe and I added 1 tsp. of vanilla extract to the batter! I did omit the nuts! I greased and floured the baking pan andbaked 25 to 30 minutes, using a cake tester to determine doneness!This recipe is a keeper for me! Thank you for sharing this recipe with the Taste of Home website! delowenstein
Jul 2, 2012
very moist and tasty!Everyone loved them!