Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the biscuit mix, milk and egg until blended. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 143 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
May 1, 2015
I prepared this recipe and I added 1 tsp. of vanilla extract to the batter! I did omit the nuts! I greased and floured the baking pan andbaked 25 to 30 minutes, using a cake tester to determine doneness!This recipe is a keeper for me! Thank you for sharing this recipe with the Taste of Home website! delowenstein
Jul 2, 2012
very moist and tasty!Everyone loved them!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.