Santa’s Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup holiday milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 445 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Dec 25, 2014
Gave this for Cmas gifts this yr and it was a hit!
Dec 13, 2011
Very good and easy to make. Have included bags in with packages we mailed to family along with the recipe.
Dec 27, 2010
A friend made this and gave it as Christmas gifts, and I was a recipient of some of it. This mix is delicious!! I will definitely be making this.
Nov 14, 2009
Did substitute butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.