Refreshing but not overly sweet, this drink is a festive choice for Christmas get-togethers. Serve it during cocktail hour, at dinner or even for brunch in place of mimosas. —Claire Beattie, Toronto, Ontario
Featured In: 42 Holiday Party Snacks Every Host Should Know
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon-lime soda
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add rum, juices and grenadine syrup.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into chilled glass. Top with soda. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Santa’s Orange-Kissed Cocktail in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p18