Santa Fe Chicken Pizza Pie
Give your pie a Southwest twist when you slather on the taco sauce and top with black beans, green chilies and kicked-up chicken strips. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Press pizza dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, building up edges slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° until lightly browned, 8-9 minutes.
- Spread with taco sauce; top with beans, tomato, green pepper, onion, chilies and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crust is golden brown, 15-18 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 434 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1218mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Santa Fe Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home September/October 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.