Sangria Gelatin Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in cold water and the wine; refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in the oranges, raspberries and grapes. Transfer to six large wine glasses, 1 cup in each. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 95 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 17, 2010
I served this to a group of women friends instead of our usual high calorie dessert. We all loved it and agreed to serve it at more of our get-togethers.
Apr 13, 2010
I MADE THIS FOR EASTER 2010 AND MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED IT! I AM MAKING IT AGAIN FOR MY DAUGHTER'S GRADUATION PARTY!