VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 breakfast turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, salsa, chili powder, cumin and pepper; set aside.
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; cook over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Push sausage to the sides of pan. Pour egg mixture into center of pan. Cook and stir until set. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
- Place 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sammie's Breakfast Burritos for Two in Taste of Home