Salt-Free Herb Blend
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 6 months.
1/4 teaspoon: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 23, 2011
WOW. . . I was so glad to find a recipt for a Salt-Free Herb blend, as I can not have much salt in my diet (Lymphedemia in my arm . . . due to breast cancer. Salt makes my arm swell up).
Thanks so much as your herb blend has really made our meals taste wonderful. Keep up the good work!