Salt-Free Herb Blend
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 6 months.
Nutrition Facts1/4 teaspoon: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 23, 2011
WOW. . . I was so glad to find a recipt for a Salt-Free Herb blend, as I can not have much salt in my diet (Lymphedemia in my arm . . . due to breast cancer. Salt makes my arm swell up).Thanks so much as your herb blend has really made our meals taste wonderful. Keep up the good work!L. Sylvia
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.