In Skellytown, Texas, Jennifer Harris perks up her fresh-tasting tuna salad with flavorful salsa. Bright corn and green pepper add pretty color to the mixture. Served on a bed of lettuce, it makes a great light lunch.
Recommended: 30 Skinny Dinners in 30 Minutes or Less
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) reduced-sodium chunk white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, salsa and pepper. Stir in the tuna, corn and green pepper. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salsa Tuna Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p22
Reviews forSalsa Tuna Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review