Salsa Strips Recipe
In Fredonia, New York, Joann Woloszyn relies on refrigerated crescent rolls to makes these crisp Southwestern appetizers. "Choose mild, medium or hot salsa to suit your taste," Joann suggests.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Place on greased baking sheets. Spread mustard and salsa on each rectangle. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut each into four strips; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 16 appetizers.
3 each: 255 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Strips
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC