Salsa Spaghetti Recipe
Everyone who tries this recipe is pleasantly surprised by the combination of flavors.
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, cumin, garlic salt, salt and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 161 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 1020mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Spaghetti
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC