- 3/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to the pastry shell. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs; stir in salsa. Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSalsa Sausage Quiche
"I served this with a salad for a meal. It was very good. Something I will make again and again!"