Salsa Potatoes and Pork
Pork and salsa delightfully dress up ordinary fried potatoes. With just five ingredients, this recipe is one you'll likely reach for whenever you need a side dish in a hurry.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, optional
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove pork and set aside. In the same skillet, fry potatoes for 4 minutes or until browned. Add pork and salsa; toss. Heat through. Serve with yogurt if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 245 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Salsa Potatoes and Pork in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.