Salsa Potatoes and Pork
Pork and salsa delightfully dress up ordinary fried potatoes. With just five ingredients, this recipe is one you'll likely reach for whenever you need a side dish in a hurry.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, optional
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove pork and set aside. In the same skillet, fry potatoes for 4 minutes or until browned. Add pork and salsa; toss. Heat through. Serve with yogurt if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 245 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Salsa Potatoes and Pork in Country Pork