- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Chopped jalapeno pepper, optional
- corn chips or tortilla chips
- Place two undrained cans of tomatoes in a large bowl; drain the two remaining cans and add tomatoes to the bowl.
- Stir in the chopped fresh tomatoes, corn, beans, onion, lime juice, cilantro, vinegar, pepper sauce, garlic and seasonings. Stir in jalapeno if desired. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 56 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forSalsa for a Crowd
"Great recipe. Makes a large batch, and does not keep along time. Plan it for you next party!"
"This did serve alot which is why i made it but it just tasted more like pico de gallo than a salsa"
"I've made this for years with my fresh garden tomatos. It makes a large batch but it doesn't last any time at all."
"THIS WAS A SUPER RECIPE AND WELL WORTH ANYONE'S TIME TO MAKE. THE RECIPE WENT FAST AT MY FAMILY AND GUEST GET TOGETHER. TO EACH AND EVERYONE THEIR FAVORITE."
"Everyone loved this will make this again for sure!!!"
"YES... This salsa has flavor that your guests will keep coming back to put it on their plates.."