- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 tortilla chips
- Additional tortilla chips and salsa, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add salsa, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon into egg whites, or cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag. Transfer egg yolk mixture into bag; pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, place a tortilla chip in each egg half. If desired, serve with additional chips and salsa. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forSalsa Dipper Deviled Eggs
"I am a big fan of deviled eggs and these are delicious! I added a dash of cumin to the egg mixture and sprinkled the eggs with paprika. I omitted the tortilla chips since I was not serving them immediately. This is a super easy recipe and I will me making it often!"