Salsa Cheese Dip Recipe
Are you looking for a speedy dip for tortilla chips? Try this cool crowd-pleaser from Judy Barry of West Milford, New Jersey. She jazzes up cream cheese with salsa, then tops it off with chopped veggies and cheese.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa, divided
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup of salsa until combined. Spread onto a 12-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with green pepper, onion and tomato. Top with the remaining salsa; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
2 tablespoons: 117 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Cheese Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC