Salsa Cheese Dip
Are you looking for a speedy dip for tortilla chips? Try this cool crowd-pleaser from Judy Barry of West Milford, New Jersey. She jazzes up cream cheese with salsa, then tops it off with chopped veggies and cheese.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa, divided
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup of salsa until combined. Spread onto a 12-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with green pepper, onion and tomato. Top with the remaining salsa; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.