Salmon with Sweet Salsa Recipe
"After years of not eating salmon, I tasted it one night at a formal dinner, where it was served with a sweet topping that I really liked," recalls Rebecca Reece from Henderson, Nevada. "After experimenting on my own, I came up with this sweet, spicy combo that’s become a favorite. I serve with fried rice I pick up on my way home from work."
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1. Sprinkle one side of salmon fillets with Creole seasoning. In a large skillet, cook salmon, seasoned side down, in oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Turn salmon; reduce heat to medium and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 249 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 915mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Sweet Salsa
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC