Salmon with Garlic and Ginger
A citrus marinade sparked with garlic and ginger perks up the salmon fillets Patricia Cohen prepares in her Floral City, Florida home. She relies on her microwave to cook the fish in minutes.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, ginger and garlic; cover and process until minced. Add the lemon juice, lime juice, salt, tarragon and pepper; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Spread mixture over salmon fillets. Place in a shallow 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, positioning the thickest portion of fish toward the outside edges. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes before serving.