- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, divided
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, cook garlic in margarine until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and remaining pepper. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Drain fettuccine; toss with cheese sauce. Serve with salmon. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSalmon with Fettuccine Alfredo
"Best alfredo ever! No seriously, it's perfectly creamy without being too gloopy or runny. I tend to make it with chicken but with salmon it's also divine!"