- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSalmon with Dill Sauce
"Very good. My sauce started to separate, so I might have heated it too much. ?"
"With only a few ingredients, this is a superior salmon recipe, just right for hot summer nights. My family gobbled it up."