- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the brown sugar, butter and honey until melted. Remove from the heat; whisk in the oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large foil-lined baking pan; spoon brown sugar mixture over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSalmon with Brown Sugar Glaze
"Very nice and different sauce! Used two individual salmon fillets and cooked in skillet with olive oil on stove and added sauce after salmon was cooked. Omitted salt. Next time will lessen sugar. Was great! Thank you for sharing!"
"This one is a keeper. I cooked my salmon on the grill on foil and it was fantastic"
"The glaze was really good, but I must not have cooled it enough cuz it rolled right off the salmon."
"I am not a salmon fan, but in an attempt to cook healthier I tried this recipe. It was surprisingly good. I omitted the mustard because I really, really don't like it. If you want the sauce to thicken and glaze, turn the oven up to 385. I will definitely make this one again."
"I FINALLY GOT MY HUSBAND TO EAT SALMON WITH THIS RECIPE!!!!! THIS IS FABULOUS"
"This is good, but I was hoping it would be more flavorful."
"Good and easy!!!!"
"Quite easy and fast to prepare. I am not much of a salmon person but my husband loves salmon so I decided to make this and both my husband and 5 year old son really enjoyed it."
"Very easy to make and very tasty. I baked mine for 21 min. and it was very tender w/plenty of extra sauce for dipping. Husband loved it! Will definitely make this again."